Photo and Bio
Point A to Point B Transitions Inc. is a virtual provider of coaching services and info products to individuals out of professional services, financial services, or technology who are in job transition or are looking to establish and grow their own successful services businesses. http://pointatopointbtransitions.com/
Catherine Morgan is a transition and entrepreneur coach helping people to get from Point A to Point B in their career or in their life. She has been coaching clients, colleagues, friends, and family through job and life transitions for more than 15 years.
Catherine Morgan has a deep background in the financial services and professional services industries with a focus on technology. She has been employed by KPMG, Arthur Andersen, and Deloitte. Through her own consulting company she was a project employee for Protiviti, Navigant Consulting, and Resources Global. She graduated from Vassar College with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.
Interviews, guest appearances, and launches
- Published on Carol Roth’s Top 10 small business blog. Carol Roth is the New York Times bestselling author of The Entrepreneur Equation. We got some great comments too. Getting Past Entrepreneurial Overwhelm: Guest Post by Catherine Morgan
- Launched my new blog on ChicagoNow.com, a Chicago Tribune community. The blog is “Successful In Chicago: Supporting locally grown biz.”
- Honored to have a guest post on Barry Moltz’s blog The Big Brand Trap Or How To Take Your Skills With You.
- Guest blog post on WendyHanlan.com Spring Cleaning the Clutter in Your Head
- #104 in this post 150+ Best Business Inspirational Quotes on CarolRoth.com
- #81 in the post 140+ Inspirations for Starting a Business on CarolRoth.com
- E-Course launch with WendyHanlan.com – three-part video series on career transition on April 19, 2011. View press release here.
- Power Chicks International (#11) http://www.powerchicksinternational.com/are-you-a-rockstar-collaborator/
- Mojo 40 (#4 and #7) http://www.mojo40.com/elevator-speech/
- The Solopreneur Life (#3) http://www.thesolopreneurl ife.com/how-to-decide-whet her-to-work-prospective-cl ient/
- Stephanie Pollock (#9) http://stephaniepollock.com/15plus-tips-to-uplevel-your-biz/
Honored to be profiled on The Mere Idea website http://www.themereidea.com/ on February 9, 2011. Mere Noonan and I are on a similar mission – getting people off their couches and starting their dream businesses. Read my short interview about becoming an entrepreneur here.