RECORDING Marketing Your Services: Integrated and Inexpensive Strategies
Posted by PointA_PointB on March 17, 2011
Marketing Your Services: Integrated and Inexpensive Strategies for Your Small Business
Please join us for a free 30-minute teleclass on what you need to know about marketing your services in a consistent and integrated way – without spending a ton of time or money.
About the Panel
* Catherine Morgan is a Transition and Life Coach who helps professionals from the financial services, professional services, or technology industries establish and grow successful services businesses such as consulting or coaching practices. http://pointatopointbtransitions.com
* Tanya Smith is known as the Marketing and Mindset Mentor. She helps solopreneurs to attract more ideal clients with an actionable Marketing System and with strategies that work. Her passion is her tagline “Get More Clients, Consistently, with a Marketing Action Plan.” http://www.innergameprofits.com
* Natalie Sisson is the founder of The Suitcase Entrepreneur movement – the number one destination for entrepreneurs who want creative ways to run their business from anywhere. Her integrated marketing experience includes brand management, communication, and new product development. http://thesuitcaseentrepreneur.com
Join us if you have ever asked yourself these 4 questions:
1. How can I figure out my marketing message (value proposition)? What if I am not 100% sure yet?
2. Do I really need to create a marketing plan for my small business?
3. How can I create a program where I differentiate my services and clients interact with my business?
4. How can I get the word out without spending a ton of money or time?
This call will be full of useful, actionable content. This will *not* be a pitch-fest.
Listen to the call here.