RECORDING “Valuing Your Services: How to Determine Pricing”
Posted by PointA_PointB on February 17, 2011
Valuing Your Services: How to Determine Pricing and Sell It to Prospective Clients
Please join us for a free 30-minute teleclass on what you need to know about pricing your services (or products) and gaining the confidence to present your value.
About the Panel
* Catherine Morgan is a Transition and Life Coach who helps professionals from the financial services, professional services, or technology industries establish and grow successful services businesses such as consulting or coaching practices. http://pointatopointbtransitions.com
* Dale Little is a Business Strategist/Speaker based in Northern VA. Since 2007, Dale has provided seminars and consulting services to business owners throughout the country, sharing plans & techniques that increase Profitability through improved Marketing, Business Communication, Customer Service, and Professionalism. http://www.DaleLittle.com
* Marcy Jenkins is a professional business and career development Coach/Consultant/Strategist who helps independent consultants and creative executives grow their businesses and love their work. http://bestfitstrategist.com
Join us if you have ever asked yourself these 4 questions:
1. Where do I start to figure out how to price my services (products)?
2. What are the main factors that I should take into account when determining pricing?
3. How can I feel more confident presenting my pricing to prospective clients? (Hint: think value!)
4. What techniques can I use to address pricing objections from prospective clients?
You can listen to the recording here.