RECORDING Getting Past Fear: Making the Best Decisions for Your Small Business
Posted by PointA_PointB on January 27, 2011
Getting Past Fear: Making the Best Decisions for Your Small Business
Please join us for a free 30-minute teleclass on what you need to know about getting past fear so you can make the best decisions for your small business.
About the Panel
* Catherine Morgan is a Transition and Life Coach who helps professionals from the financial services, professional services, or technology industries establish and grow successful services businesses such as consulting or coaching practices. http://pointatopointbtransitions.com
* Mark E. Gibson is an expert in Fearless Living who coaches people to higher levels of self-confidence so that they can fearlessly go after 100% of what they want 100% of the time at work, in relationships, and in life’s adventures. http://www.RelaxYourLifeNow.com
* Cathy Presland is a Business Strategy Expert who works with professionals to take their business to extraordinary. She helps her clients make more money, have more time off, and feel fantastic about their business. http://cathypresland.com
Join us if you have ever asked yourself these 4 questions:
1. How do I get past the fear of making the wrong decisions in my business?
2. How can I overcome my fear of rejection so that I can reach out to potential clients?
3. What do I need to do to bust through my fear of failure?
4. How can I keep fear in the background so I can move forward confidently?
This call is full of useful, actionable content. This is *not* a pitch-fest.
Enjoy the call here!